I'm back

jude

Hiya Jude

Caryl has been posting from her big OE, there are a few threads going you can have a look at to see what she has been up to, like playing with snakes and spiders....

Thanks everyone.

The move was horrific - I am never doing that again. It was like musical houses - one son and his family were moved from their flat into a rented house. The other son was moved from his flat into the empty one. We moved into the second flat with a minimum of stuff (cause we are going to be renovating). The rest of the stuff was shared between one son's garage and the other son's spare bedroom - so it was like 5 moves in total.

I am loving it here - nice quiet location and a river at the back. I haven't once felt I made the wrong decision. The flats are rundown and need new windows and paint. We will also be renovating the bathroom and kitchen, extending the lounge slightly and building decks and a ramp. The planning and thinking about it is fun, I'm not sure that living here while the renovations happen will be quite so enjoyable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Zev. I have had a few emails from Caryl - it sounds like they are having a great time :) I have mirc set up again now - I decided to shout myself a new computer to go with the new place - so I will pop into chat tonight if I remember.

Lots of people have tried to catch him, he's sneaky. He's also living in a part of the river where I've been told you are not supposed to fish - and no, the trout didn't tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to hear you are all set again Jude.

We have been staying on the island of Skye and visited a serpentarium so got to play with another python :D

The good weather has ended and we have had torrential rain and high winds (in and out of the car :lol: ). We got snowed on yesterday! We also got rained on then sunned then rain then sun then rain then sun etc etc etc. It changed every 5 minutes or less. Whoever claimed Scotland had 4 seasons in 1 day was master of the understatement. More like 4 seasons in 1 hour! :roll: