Post pics of your african tanks

lmsmith

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next question.. Where is the red shoulder grow out tank filled with babies?

:lol: You do know that patience is a virtue don't you? :lol: Don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know if/when I have fry so you can start talking me into shipping some to you :wink:

Nice tank LA and super healthy looking fish :hail:

put some java fern and a log in ours for a change of scenery

I've recently done the same thing and it made nice change to the tank. The Java Fern is still holding in there after a week or so :bounce:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The message was to use as thin as possible..Less water and most forget lost volume and nitrates Etc go up...

Most should be able to get off cuts of marble ,sand stone,granite from kitchen bench top manufacturing co....Phill

the rocks in my tank which give a good amount of territory & cover fit into a 10L bucket so i would estimate the cubic area of them would equate to around 6 litres of water, hardly worth worrying about out of 300L. Then there is the extra litres created when you use an external filter so that makes up for that easily. you are correct in theory but practically not an issue IMO. :)