Are your bags packed Caryl!

Caper

Well Caryl, the countdown begins for your awesome trip! You must be getting so excited I know I would be. Are all the instructions in place for your Dad and Bud :lol: :lol:

Your Mom must be super excited certainly a trip of a lifetime for her that perphaps she never thought she get!!!

I was hoping to get to Calgary again this year but doesn't look like that's going to happen :(

Caper

Haven't got around to packing yet, no. Had my last day at work yesterday until our return. That was great!

Picked up the tickets a couple of days ago and are just waiting for our Asian currency.

Mum is very excited and has had a trial run packing her bag to make sure everything fits 8)

Dad and Bud have their instructions and the ladder has been hidden.

Have organised a meeting between members of another fish forum I moderateon in the UK. That will be fun.

No thanks wok (although we appreciated it last time!) we won't have time tomorrow. Only 2 hours between flights and it will take that long to get processed :roll:

Grant and I (and my mum) are heading overseas. We have 4 days in Beijing then about 6 weeks in Scotland (tracing mum's family tree) and 4 days in Vancouver coming home. We get back just in time to attend the FNZAS conference at Rings Beach Queen's Birthday weekend :bounce:

I will be posting a diary of our experiences here, whenever possible, with a link to my photobucket album. I did this when we were in Borneo a couple of years ago. As I take over 200 photos a day there will be plenty to see! Grant and mum have their cameras too :lol:

I have a thermos flask. Is that what you mean by vacuum pack? :lol:

I feel guilty going through the checkpoints even when I have done nothing wrong! Sneaking something illegal in would be totally beyond me :roll:

DISCLAIMER:

I would just like to announce(in case the powers that be are spying) that I in now way whatsoever condone the trafficking of illegal organisms. :o

that said, if anyone can get some, Id pay good money for it. :wink:

Have a good safe trip Caryl.

PS, if you dont mind me asking, what forum are you a moderator on in the UK??