will this work for white worms??

oeminx

I would use the box and line it with plastic over the bottom and 3/4 of the way up the sides then fill with moist spent potting mix. Cut a peice of glass 1/4 size of box, add whiteworms, feed with luncheon, keep cool and away you go. I have three that size plus one the same as Barrie's and it gives you the chance to build one up while feeding from another.

does it have to be spent potting mix?

and alan when you say line with plastic 3/4 an fill with potting mix do you mean fill to the top of to the 3/4 mark. i ask because if it fill all the way the the top 1/4 will rot as the timber is untreated.

ince most here feed white worms to there fish amphibians ect if you feed the worms the flakes reptile pellets ect would they be a "little" more better for the fish ect since your feeding them what the fish eat?

With all the rubbish that goes into flake the reverse could be asked?

I dont feed flake at all as I breed all the time

In the wild, bugs fall into the ponds/rivers so they wont be fed on anything other than whats handy where the bugs are growing. I feed my worms (as well as Grindle wroms) Lunchon simply because it works really well for me and produces enother to feed as much as I want