Sprung

Navarre

Well there have been several posts about how great spring is now it is here.

But the reason I like it is this....

Its my 2nd to last week working from home and I start my new job soon.

So I thought Id go "walk the garden".

Came back an hour later with thousands of little black aphid things I have picked of the herb garden. Fish Newts Herpts all doing leaps of joy at them.

Spring is great heaps of fresh, free, live, food.

LOL

Nav

I always find it funny that people complain about the weather during spring as being 'unseasonably' 'orrible.

The problem is we are brought up with the fantasy that spring is about the weather getting sunny and warm and dry and full of baby birds and gambolling lambs.

NO!

Spring is about WIND blowing the baby birds out of the nests to splatter on footpaths! RAIN and late FROSTS to drown and freeze the lambs!

You were lied to as a child. Spring is a nasty season.

Hayfever is Bad this season :( :evil:

Don't get me started on that! :evil: I've had it for 2 weeks and am finally getting over it !

I'm new to live foods - I have green aphids on my roses, can I scoop them off and chuck them in the tank for the silver dollars and angels?

Do fighters like them too? :-?

Heh, it's true. Spring is a pretty horrible season. I try to go flying RC planes every sunday morning. Winter is better...Ok, so everything's frozen, the grass is frosty, you freeze your nuts and worst of all fingers off flying at 9am, but at least it's not too windy and rainy to fly EVERY day! So you actually can have some fun.

spring's awesome summer's coming stop ya whining. longer days, you can actually tan, you can go to the beach on a good day, you can buy flixonaise nasal spray for hayfever! that is what i do! problem........solution...!

i even had a radio controlled plane! there's still windless days! yaaaaaay

ps you're gonna go through about 75+ springs along with the other seasons so you prolly wanna get used to it :D