Please can someone help

Jade has some mini lop rabbits they have done the deed :x :-? :D and now they have kittens If thats what they called :roll:

I have to remove the male and dont have a spare cage if anyone had a old or unused one that I could use till I can get or arrange another please contact me. He is in the house and not house trained :cry: :oops:

Many thanks Lynn :bow:

09 5270697

Rabbit stew recipe includes rabbit, onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, and red wine.

Ingredients:

* 1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up

* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour

* 3 tablespoons butter

* 1 cup chopped celery

* 2 medium onions, thinly sliced

* 1 teaspoon seasoned salt

* 1 teaspoon salt

* dash pepper

* 1 bay leaf

* 4 cups water

* 4 cups dry red wine

* 2 cups diced carrots

* 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced

* 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed

* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

* 1/3 cup water

Preparation:

Directions for rabbit stew.

Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.

Rabbit stew recipe serves 4.

Not the help you wanted?:P

Rabbit stew recipe includes rabbit, onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, and red wine.

Ingredients:

* 1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up

* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour

* 3 tablespoons butter

* 1 cup chopped celery

* 2 medium onions, thinly sliced

* 1 teaspoon seasoned salt

* 1 teaspoon salt

* dash pepper

* 1 bay leaf

* 4 cups water

* 4 cups dry red wine

* 2 cups diced carrots

* 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced

* 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed

* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

* 1/3 cup water

Preparation:

Directions for rabbit stew.

Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.

Rabbit stew recipe serves 4.

Not the help you wanted?:P

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:-? :-? :-? :bow:

i see one sealpoint

i have cages, closer than ballistic but not as close as the bulldog god :D

Thanks what is the other one then. I have kindley been offer a cage now getting it back is what I am working on as Johannes has been out fishing all day and there no way I can get this cage home in my Toyota Carola will have to wait for him to get back see if it will fit in his van and then go from their :hail:

Thanks for the offer bulldog will be in touch if I dont come right :bow:

ira ur right on the button flemish giants while maybe not as cute as lops are so much better behaved and placid . i cant get my lops to sit still and they bite me occaisonally ,chew holes in clothes when u arnt looking too

Ok, no way I'd want a lop ear then, I already have three cats.