puffers on trade me right now!

tuppence7

well bad news and im not too happy about it either.

I spoke to the person selling them on sunday and she said she would hold in to 2 of them for me and that she would ring me back on Tuesday as my tank was not ready and that we would then arrange a time to pick up and she would give me her address.

Tuesday came no phone call so i tried to ring wednesday and got no answer tried again on thursday night got an answer and it when something like this.

Hey its chris about the puffers

oh, they are gone

i was i spoke to you on sunday and you said you would hold to for me and you were going to ring me back on Tuesday so i could get your address and we could sort out a time for me to come around and pick up.

Na you were meant to come around on tuesday and pick them up, we waited around for you all day but you didn't come.

How could i have come around i do not know where you live.

ah well they are gone,

And he hung up

so not very happy about that so now i have wasted all that red sea salt for no reason.

:cry::cry::cry:

That suxs!! I would have loved them but work commitments don't allow me to keep anything like that at the mo. My partner wouldn't have the time either, damn it.

You didn't need salt though dude, they were in fresh water and hadn't been in brackish water! Hopefully they are breeders and we see more of them in the future. So damn cool though, i bet you are gutted, i would be.