I couldn't pass this up

kiwiplymouth

Yep and got it thanks to this site too.

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/fish-r ... 33322.html

Not to long back a breeder had a room just like this as in photo's..

Serious...He 's dead...Yes DEAD..Got sparks in the wrong place and got a fatal Shock...

Its better in insulted your area and heat the whole area..Or Heat via a sump and no heaters in tanks.......To power filters and heaters..Its not hard to get to high kw of power required when adding all up..Often standard house wiring is over loaded..Take care...........Even with RCD unit it still can be dangerous unless hard wired into mains board...........Phill

• 2 months later...

Not to long back a breeder had a room just like this as in photo's..

Serious...He 's dead...Yes DEAD..Got sparks in the wrong place and got a fatal Shock...

Its better in insulted your area and heat the whole area..Or Heat via a sump and no heaters in tanks.......To power filters and heaters..Its not hard to get to high kw of power required when adding all up..Often standard house wiring is over loaded..Take care...........Even with RCD unit it still can be dangerous unless hard wired into mains board...........Phill

I have just had 3 RCD units hard wired into the mains board.

Now all my tanks are run through an RCD.

I'm feeling a lot safer now.

I don't know what an RCD unit is, but have you any fish in the tanks yet?

Ive been away in Tauranga for a few days and haven't been able to reply.

5 of these tanks are up and running.

1 is set up as a mini river system and is housing Chinese hillstream loaches and tiger hillstream loaches.

1 houses a breeding pair of white diamond angels

1 houses a breading pair of GBA

1 is a growing on tank for the young GBA

1 houses a group of green tiger barbs that i may breed from if i can be bothered.

While I was away in Tauranga I called into Animal Antics for a look and couldn't help myself.

I came away with 1 x upside down cat, 4 x yo yo loaches, 2 x silver hatchets and an L014 :D

(Edit Wok)