nominate a fish lol

bedazzled

Can i ask which type of cories?(go for panda or sterbai they are the coolest) :lol:

I have the ones that are speckled with orange fins, I thought they were sterbai but some one told me they were something different so I am not certain now :)

I only have 2 from when I had my much smaller tank so I will be getting a few more as they are not as active in the big tank, I think it is a bit scary for them lol

A pair of Pearl Gourami would go in there fine. Get several small ones , see if they pair off. Males develop vivid orange/red colour around throat and have longer and more angular fins. females are more plumper. Also good in a group if tall plant or bubble wall is used to break up tank into areas. Beautiful feature fish.

I'd recommend geophagus surinamensis too, neat fish and really pretty. I've had two (now only one as of last week) and they are peaceful and shimmery. They grow fast as babies then slow down. Like to dig in the substrate too

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... 050044.jpg

That is a cool looking fish, kinda like a snapper :D :D

I think my partner will like that one, off to research them, thanks :D

A pair of Pearl Gourami would go in there fine. Get several small ones , see if they pair off. Males develop vivid orange/red colour around throat and have longer and more angular fins. females are more plumper. Also good in a group if tall plant or bubble wall is used to break up tank into areas. Beautiful feature fish.

My partner thinks they are ugly :( :(