your best film of all time

goldfish

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was apollo 13 :D:D:D

mm great movie.. tom hanks recently said on Oprah that was one of his all time favourites (to act in)

Shawshank Redemption

Love it.. long movie like the Green Mile but kept a nice momentum to it and fantastic narration as always by Morgan Freeman

JC super star... Just loved the original music and Im not religous at all

JC Superstar!! my favourite MUSICAL.. you gotta see it in this way.. absolutely stellar.. yeah the music is fantastic hard to imagine how they came up with so many great songs for the show. Very emotive the lyrics that you can relate to even if you're not religious

Kung Pow.

YEAH! watched this at least 10 times.. one of my favourite new comedies. For those that don't know they took an old Chinese film made in the 60s and dubbed over the original actor's voices with American ones and also inserted a couple of characters... one being the main protoganist; a funny American actor

That said, best movie ever is: OFFICE SPACE go watch it now!!!! quick!

My all time favourite would have to be Aliens - lots of guns, explosions and naughty alien beasties.

Have Alien Quadrilogy on dvd, great series of movies.

Hard to go past Alien and Aliens as the best of the lot, although i felt Alien 3 is very underrated.

Someone mentioned the Kill Bill movies, yes!..i forgot those, great movies.

Bahaha yea that movie is classic! "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.." :lol: :lol:

they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

milton1.jpg