I hate this weather

mumzy50

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI FRENCHY your weather may be good but your spelling is rough :D:D:D

lol

i'm not one to whine about weather as i like to get rainwater and like the sound on the roof but DANG......it's been raining for weeks and weeks! and my intermediate teacher tried to say it doesn't rain more in winter than summer :roll:

Can't you just be happy for me? :cry:

I mean it was such a lovely day. Doing errands around the house in just trackies & singlet..

:lol: :lol: Wasn't getting at you...just making a comment on the weather

Am happy for you and will be happy for us when it gets warmer! :D

Don't worry I do slip, slop, slap when I go outside

Frenchy :D

talk about 1 extreme to the other, we spent summer being careful how much water we used & now its rained so much our water tank is overflowing & we are flooded! bring on summer, atleast we can buy water to fill the tank but we cant get anyone to drain our yard!

talk about 1 extreme to the other, we spent summer being careful how much water we used & now its rained so much our water tank is overflowing & we are flooded! bring on summer, atleast we can buy water to fill the tank but we cant get anyone to drain our yard!

I totally agree, glad im not the only 1 dealing with flooding :-? lol.

Sorry about that, my fault.

We bought water a few months ago...The next day it started raining and hasn't stopped for more than a couple days since.

Ira in some weird way i should be thanking you, we were on the verge of needing the water truck then the rain hit...........

Thank the hose on our water tank that slipped off and dumped all but about 1/4 of our water twice! in the last year, then split.

Otherwise we wouldn't have been down past about 2/3rds.

Ive only mowed the Lawns about 5 times this year.

Was to dry in summer and now its so wet that it looks like a giant fish pond out there.

Was a nice day this morning so I hung out a few loads of washing and went to town.Just as I pulled into the driveway, It bucketed down then hailed.

Great dry washing is now soaked again.

its wet here again. I've been in auckland for 11 years and never seen it so wet. a friend of mine has had to move out of his house as there is a slip just above him and cracks are starting to appear in the house.

I never seen so much rain either.Does insurance cover you for slips or do they class it as an act of god.I feel sorry for your friend,it must have been frighting for them.It has affected a lot of peoples homes this year.

Slips are covered by EQC. So if one takes out your house you're covered by them up to $100K.

If your house is more than that...Hope your insurance company will cover the remainder because I doubt there are any houses worth under $100K in the whole country anymore...