Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would these make a dog sick?

Featured Replies

Plain yoghurt would not harm a dog in normal circumstances - I feed my litters with this - you know the ascidofilus one which I cannot spell!

Does the vet know what she ate? Would the yoghurt cause an adverse reaction with some things? If you are not happy straight back to the vet!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain yoghurt would not harm a dog in normal circumstances - I feed my litters with this - you know the ascidofilus one which I cannot spell!

Does the vet know what she ate? Would the yoghurt cause an adverse reaction with some things? If you are not happy straight back to the vet!

I've found that the best vet in CHCH is the one on the corner of Cranford st and main north rd. Not cheap but will worth it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.