Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Carol Fleming

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. :bounce: I experienced Crush (my red ear turtle) laying and eating several eggs last night. Made the water a bit cloudy! How often do females lay? and do they have to be in water to lay?
  2. Murron - 10 months ' alt='tongue.png' alt=':P'> '>
  3. Not only will the dog be in terrible pain but you could also see a bitch with its insides hanging out. Not only is the male appendage swollen but the bitch's pelvic muscles will not release him either. The only way to separate mating dogs once they have a tie is to wait! Will try and load some piccies for you all of my dogs (not tied). :roll:
  4. Can someone tell me how to post photos?
  5. Plain yoghurt would not harm a dog in normal circumstances - I feed my litters with this - you know the ascidofilus one which I cannot spell! Does the vet know what she ate? Would the yoghurt cause an adverse reaction with some things? If you are not happy straight back to the vet!
  6. Sorry that last one seems to have latched onto the wrong thread.
  7. Plain yoghurt would not harm a dog in normal circumstances - I feed my litters with this - you know the ascidofilus one which I cannot spell! Does the vet know what she ate? Would the yoghurt cause an adverse reaction with some things? If you are not happy straight back to the vet!
  8. Carol Fleming posted a topic in Welcome
    I have a red ear slider turtle called Crush. She is a Trade Me purchase and is amazing. The people I bought her off were great - helped me with the tank set up and gave me lots of advice. I also breed Samoyed dogs (you know, fluffy, white, husky types) and NO YOU DO NOT HOSE DOGS TO SEPARATE THEM WHEN THEY ARE MATING!!!!! We have 7 dogs, 5 cats, chickens, Kune Kune pigs (2 girls), a donkey jenny and 2 Alpacas. I had a turtle as a kid and swore I would get another one when I was older (didn't think I'd be this old!). I show some of my dogs (some are getting older) and we recently bred a gorgeous girl from frozen semen from Scotland. Am also involved in running Ruapuna Speedway and in the TQ class. Also a staunch Canterbury supporter (rugby) despite being born in Auckland!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.