July 14, 200818 yr comment_251053 Thanks wilson, you are a legend for posting this.... Thanks Greenpeace Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251115 I thought the same thing Ira, but then I thought that I have the best looking whale so it doesn't matter Report
July 14, 200818 yr Author comment_251116 i haven't had any emails from them and its been over a week Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251117 Yeah if you don't want to receive updates from them you keep the box unticked... However, I want updates so kept it ticked.... It is great that you can check up to see how your whale is doing :lol: The whole thing has gone to a good cause, need those Jap whalers to keep their mits off as many whales as possible Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251140 thats for sure its a very jaded person that cannot view scenes such as the mother and calf being hauled onto whaler ship and not feel sadness or remorse . A wonderfull book if anyones interested is "sounding "by Hank Searls after reading this you will never wiew whales as a mere commodity Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251196 Do you have to sign the petitiom to get the origami whale? I really like that whale in the background with top hat. :lol: Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251227 Mine has a top hat :lol: :lol: I don't think it is a whale without a top hat :lol: Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_251260 That is neat Hope it helps with the cause. I named my whale Ocean Queen...I love whales! I think they are just an amazing creature, getting one for my tank soon! Caper Report
July 15, 200818 yr comment_251389 That is neat Hope it helps with the cause. I named my whale Ocean Queen...I love whales! I think they are just an amazing creature, getting one for my tank soon! Caper :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.