How many more fish in tank

bulldogod

Short termish would be fine, the chocs get huge (well the male does and my female is certainly a big girl too).. however not overly fast growing... I reckon they all would be ok for the mean time in that size tank, however might want to upgrade later down the track.

Thanks, planning on upgrading, every time I go buy fish i see something else I like :D , good thing is my partner is getting hooked now to, ummm is that a good thing :)

its a good thing so long as they don't start taking over :D

but then you will need more tanks for her fish

inhouse competition is good :D

:lol: Very true livingart.. 8) And bulldogod, it is awesome being a couple and both being into fish... 8) however hmm yeah.. the fighting or claim over tanks can be interesting.. :lol: We have both come to realise that the 8ft is shared, he has 4ft of it and I have the other... and his fish and my fish can both mingle in each others zone.. :roll: :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've always had fish and my partner has always had them to and now we have my Dad and brother hooked having there own huge tanks. And we all like real different fish Dad likes schooling little fish, Brother is just getting started and seems to like Bolivian Rams so far and we have mix if fish cause its shared 4ft each. :lol: Its always fun going to check out to see what the other tanks are up to if im ever bored of ours or am tempted to go buy some more fish.