PALMERSTON NORTH: Tank crawl (Kapi-Mana club visiting)

Stella

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks,

If anyone wants a large (and/or perhaps a small one or two) of the greener form of Tiger Lotus then I could arrange to have them at Stellas on Saturday.

There could, technically, if it wasn't frowned upon :) be available some long stringy plants that do well in deep tanks. If you know what I mean. ;-)

PM me and I'll make it happen, first in first served. My 4ft tropical community tank is looking a bit empty, fish-wise, these days (nothing has been added for several years) so if anyone has some spare suitable critters floating about then that'd be cool but not required.

Anyhow, hope you all enjoy the visit to PN. Stellas tanks are pretty impressive IMHO.

Andrew.

We made it home safe and sound before the bad weather set in, new fish acclimatised and in their new homes.

Many thanks Stella for organising a very interesting day, and to Bilbo for the coffee and bikkies.

It was really great to meet eveyone. Hope everyone got home safe and sound.

It was a pity I couldnt get to the main tank crawl so all those who had cameras should post pics so I can see all the tanks that I missed.

Hopefully a good day was had by all.

:hail: :bounce: :hail: What a great time!

Thanks heaps to Stella for organising, and the others who opened their homes to us.

I'm too excited planning my new tanks to sleep!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The Upper Hutt club contingent who went today are now planning a native fish hunt, once the river goes down (and warms up? :lol: ).

IT was so cool to see you guys again (and meet new people in some instances!). I had a really enjoyable time, and always fun showing off the tanks ;)

Foxglove, I will SO be there for the native fish hunt! :)