New to forum

Dougstark

Hi from Gisborne. New to this forum. Have a variety of beasties that fit in well here. These are my kids now , old ones have left home for Uni. I have 2 pair each of japanese and chinese firebellied newts, 2 reeves turtles sharing a tank with an ornate bichir, a young pair of eastern bearded dragons and a large tropical fish tank. Looking forward to helping and and being helped with problems and imformation in the future. :P

Heya Dougstark

Your links aren't showing up as images... here is a quick link to follow to successfully load pics on the forums..

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/posting-pics-in-the-forum-vt2406.html

The links work now but unfortunately the pictures come out rather small. I hadnt left a gap "imag" and web address, and had missed out part of web address :lol:

The links work now but unfortunately the pictures come out rather small. I hadnt left a gap "imag" and web address, and had missed out part of web address :lol:

I used to have so much trouble posting images but due to the great system that photobucket have to copy images, I never go wrong now :lol:

Welcome btw :D

Thanks for your tip Sarah. Have done so and much better although titles do not seem to have come through

First one was afriends iguana that was destroyed by MAF

Second one was turtle tower, 2 reeves turtles

Third one is lizard sandwich, pair of eastern bearded dragons (didnt eat sandwich)

Fourth one is a newt huddle, Both Japanese and chinese red bellied newts, taken a couple of years ago.

• 1 month later...