Some Random Photos

Just some rando photos that people may enjoy looking at :bounce:

The first three are of a water fall my father, brothers and I built over the summer. It feeds into a very large pond, roughly 1.5 acres (will find some photos sometime soon of it)

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

This one is my most recent build. It is a 4 footer with ugj's. It is housing e.yellows and some randoms at the moment but will hopefully soon be a species only tank with Neolamprologus Brichardi in it.

DSCF0519.jpg

This is my puppy Ollie, purebreed bordercollie. not really a puppy anymore but still in my eyes.

DSCF0236.jpg

This is my parents dog, Boss. He is a German shepard, he is a BIG sook! He is still a puppy as well.

DSCF0251.jpg

These are some shots with my camera using the macro settings.

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

What a beautiful water feature fish and chips, can't wait to see the pond, it looks reall cottagey around the waterfalls... some serious planting and thought put into it, awesome stuff, can't wait to see pics of your pond 8)

And the macro shot of that dragon fly is wicked :)

Please forgive the photos but they are the best I can do at the moment. This were taken close to two years ago and do not do the pond justice. There has been a lot more planting which I will take photos of this coming summer. (You wont see the water fall as it was still an idea)

The photos kinda follow the pond from one end to the other.

Things to look out for:

- Three wooden bridges

- One rock bridge

- Jetty (maybe boat)

Here is a screen shot of Google maps showing the size of the pond.

untitled.jpg

Please enjoy the photos.

This is the start I guess, mostly a swampy type area.

chrispic020.jpg

chrispic007.jpg

chrispic008.jpg

chrispic009.jpg

chrispic014.jpg

chrispic023.jpg

chrispic015.jpg

chrispic016.jpg

Please feel free to ask questions. We are water feature made around this place. We have 3 fountains, pond and another formal garden with fountain on the way :bounce:

We have one avariy and about 50 or so white doves flying around the place. Will find some more photos..............I think we have some some where.

Thanks everybody :D It is good to here your feedback. it is a great place to live. Always stuff to do and enjoy, even more room to improve.