STUD DOGS

Charlie

I am the (extremely) proud owner of a male rottweiller who just turned 2 on Sunday. Yay! ANYWAY, Ted has 2 male companions but just HAS to get his bit away. Chances are slim, but does anyone know of somebody in Nelson with a lovely female rottweiller that needs abit of love? :roll:

I am the (extremely) proud owner of a male rottweiller who just turned 2 on Sunday. Yay! ANYWAY, Ted has 2 male companions but just HAS to get his bit away. Chances are slim, but does anyone know of somebody in Nelson with a lovely female rottweiller that needs abit of love?

If only we were closer, My fathers got a nice bitch and hes trying to finda good stud lol

I am the (extremely) proud owner of a male rottweiller who just turned 2 on Sunday. Yay! ANYWAY, Ted has 2 male companions but just HAS to get his bit away. Chances are slim, but does anyone know of somebody in Nelson with a lovely female rottweiller that needs abit of love? :roll:

our Dogue de Bordeaux bitch says "hi, but your not my type" :D

One of the other dogs here is a mastiff-X and he's lovely. Unfortunately, he whines alot and always has to have the 'soft' spot on the couch. One of his annoying habits is pushing pillows on the floor and spinning 'round on them until he's comfortable. Great dog, but by gawd he farts! ! ! !

Oh dear. Isn't 'bitch' just a little un-pc now days? Lol. Guess it's only a trip across the ditch, but don't think I'll be into the trip in the near future. *sigh* Oh well, tell your Dad's 'female dog' that Ted says "Hi".

pc, un pc you can never win these days, imo calling it a female is 1/2waygood, :lol: "A bitch is a bitch but a dog is a mans best freind" its just the way it is lmao