June 2, 200818 yr comment_239346 Hey there, I have a trio I am trying to breed at the moment. the pic doesn't really do they justice as usual. He has a silver body and depending on the lighting his tail is extremely light blue/silver/white with the black markings. Report
June 2, 200818 yr comment_239366 The Thais call it Blue Mossaic Half-half Black Fantails , they might as well call it Quarter Blacks instead of Half half blacks :lol: Very nice fish, where did you get it? Report
June 2, 200818 yr Author comment_239369 Jansens :oops: lol, spent ages looking for females close to him in colour. A strain I am looking to develop as I have no idea of his genetic background and same with the females. Hoping to develop a half-black variety and a full silver body variety. Report
June 2, 200818 yr comment_239373 Any neon blue platinum HB female will be compatible with this strain, that female in the picture is a actually a neon blue HB female. Want some? I had some of these but accidentally bred them to swallowtail merah and the result is this crowntail Report
June 2, 200818 yr Author comment_239539 WOW! I didn't realise we had swallowtails in nz. Would definetly be keen on some. Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_239837 Oh yes we do have swallowtails in NZ. Not a good photo but here's my female: Report
June 11, 200818 yr comment_242349 Whats the difference? lol The swallowtails have trailing mutant fins, love them or hate them. Report
June 11, 200818 yr comment_242350 i hate the one in the first pic But love the second pic :lol: Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_242421 cool, now i know what i had. i just thought it would be something like a triple sword. Report
July 5, 200818 yr comment_248702 Cesarz, which fish carries the crowntail gene, male or female? I have a few crowntail males, and would like to breed some more. Report
July 5, 200818 yr comment_248747 I have one exactly like the second one except its gonopudium (sp?) isn't long and it has 4 rays instead of 3 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.