**Tropheus Moorii**

Johannes Visser

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your looses with the courier, its gutting that they screw up when you really need them not to, generally they're pretty good, what courier was used?

I don't know which courier company was used :o We did get stress when they did not show up on Thursday :o Wednesday they arrive late morning a few dead and the others not doing well at all manage to settle 7 into a tank at the LPS :-? Told them I would collect them the weekend if they were all good and that I wanted the others replaced. Next morning we rang to check........... all dead, at that point we learnt the van rolled the day before. Or so it was said! :evil: So sad lost little lives :cry: New lot are doing very well.

Big thanks to LPS and my contact for getting me more as the supplier had none left after my first order! :roll: :bow:

Just charging the battery for the camera will post pic's soon!

Awesome good luck! I haven't had any luck finding them so your doing well.. Hopefully he doesn't shread your 2 females :(

Glad you managed to get the tropheus you wanted :) Sorry to hear some didn't make it hopefully you can get what you have going..

Hi Pop in anytime You might need to come very soon as we are selling up most of our Malawi Cichlids :cry: WE will keep mainly Tangs and Vic's and the odd Malawi.

Not worried about the Malawi's, mainly interested in the tropheus and other tangs. I'll flick you a PM when I've got an evening free!

Yip

Frontosa will be accompanied by the following

Leleupi, J marlieri & Red Empress and hopefully some A comps :wink:

Good stuff 8) We have alto comp in with ours... however our Leleupi and J marlieri came out of our 8fter eventually and put into species tanks... we have Neolamp trets in the Fron tank and they do exceptionally well. I find the alto comp and leleupi took great delight in annoying each other...

Thought as they are all still fry, they can grow up in a nice big tank, once I see pairing off or want to breed a specific cichlids out that tank we can take them out and place them into a 4foot for breeding etc.

Breeding is still a long way off, so We will just enjoy watching them get big! :wink: