April 3, 200818 yr Author comment_224656 me and some friends are doing some basic computer programing and 95 is very basic we want to try make our own OS at some stage this year Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224658 There are lots of people not using Windows 95 - I'm one of them :lol: Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224659 I didnt think anyone used that program anymore, I tend to keep my old programs i will have a look later and see if i still got it. Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224664 Well we are busy filling a skip with stuff like that. I will see if any are still left out :lol: Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224666 LOL Lean to prog something useful like Ubuntu Just get it off torrents? Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224668 You can almost certainly download a cracked copy from the web, if you are into that sort of thing. Look up 'Botnet' whilst you are at it! Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224669 Do yourself a favour and learn one of the new flavours of Linux (Ubuntu, Suse etc.) Learning Win95 is just computer archeology. :roll: Ian Report
April 3, 200818 yr Author comment_224694 yes please caryl ive already got ubuntu but its good to use more than one Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224697 I'd rather have 95 than vista. so would i, but personally id much rather have Win98SE than anything! Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224701 I'd rather have 95 than vista. Thats true, but it's still not a very good recomendation for 95 :lol: Report
April 3, 200818 yr Author comment_224828 thanks caryl send what ever you think may be usefull and let me know a price for it all Report
April 3, 200818 yr comment_224846 It is in my bag here at work ready to post at lunchtime - if I remember. It will cost 50c to post. You may pay me at conference :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.