Book: Natural Aquarium World

HaNs

I have all 3. They're very good books for inspiration and ideals but pretty useless for how to actually set up and properly maintain a good aquarium.

There's also a 4th book called Aquarium Plant Paradise which is much better for how to set up an aquarium of several different styles. I have this as well.

Any good book store should be able to order these - or maybe a pet store.

Nature Aquarium World - ISBN 0-7938-0089-7

Nature Aquarium World Book 2 - ISBN 0-7938-2077-4

Nature Aquarium World Book 3 - ISBN 0-7938-2078-2

Aquarium Plant Paradise - ISBN 0-7938-0518-X

The Nature Aquarium World books still have their price stickers on them ranging from $60-$70. The Aquarium Plant Paradise was $30.

I highly recommend these books for planted tank enthusiasts.

I have these books also, not much information, lots of pictures though..

If you want the information about how he set's up the tanks in the book, then the ADA website has a downloadable copy of his set-up instructions, it uses only ADA products of course, which are not available here as far as I know. But it does give you some good ideas, albeit expensive ones...

Cheers

Wayne

I have these books also, not much information, lots of pictures though..

If you want the information about how he set's up the tanks in the book, then the ADA website has a downloadable copy of his set-up instructions, it uses only ADA products of course, which are not available here as far as I know. But it does give you some good ideas, albeit expensive ones...

Cheers

Wayne

ADA?

I take it you dont mean American Dental Association Web site

If you could PM me the address please

Nature Aquarium World - ISBN 0-7938-0089-7

Nature Aquarium World Book 2 - ISBN 0-7938-2077-4

Nature Aquarium World Book 3 - ISBN 0-7938-2078-2

Aquarium Plant Paradise - ISBN 0-7938-0518-X

One starts with tiny tanks and works its way up to medium size, then the next one is larger tanks right? Which one is which?

I'm thinking of ordering one off amazon, anyone else want to go in to save shipping?

The first one has all sized tanks, the second tiny to small and the third medium to large...

I'm thinking of ordering one off amazon, anyone else want to go in to save shipping?

Remember, no forming bulk purchases using the forums or PM system - see the guidelines...

Not really but it's good learning example. Simple putting it there is a breach of the guidelines. However, I've made the statement now so it can stay for everyone else to learn from. I'll trust you'll be honest and not include anyone who contacts you from the site with respect to this. The only way you can form a buying group is through telephone and email contact outside this site. You may not use the email link button either as they are there as a privilege and are not a prospecting tool...