March 16, 200818 yr comment_221103 my CK just died, extremely bloated and eventualy couldnt swim anymore and just kept floating i put in epsom salt to let it pass but it was too severe i think, it just packed it in 5 mins ago:( it was 12 spots on it beautiful fish Report
March 17, 200818 yr comment_221127 Sorry I hate to ask but what is a CK? I guess it will come to me as soon as I post this. My condolences. Report
March 17, 200818 yr comment_221128 LIke I said it would come to me. Clown Knife? So sorry, I would be gutted if my BGK died. Report
March 17, 200818 yr Author comment_221281 i am sad it was a nice one too! strange bloated and floating then dead Report
March 17, 200818 yr Author comment_221283 F*ck it was so nice! 12 spots! hard to find them with so many! it grew an inch in the short time i had it al the other fish in the tank could s*it properly ,why did this one have to have a constipation problem lol Report
March 17, 200818 yr comment_221302 not all bloated fish have constipation Well done snookie you have finally learnt to drink in moderation 6.25AM!! :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.