Yada, yada

fattythecatty

You've heard it all before. Slowly but surely I've been setting up my 4fter. Last weekend the final occupants went in, my 3 clown loaches. Well, the loaches met the Tiger Barbs (never been in the same tank before).......... :D instant best friends, oh, the fun they are having, have never seen my lovely loaches so outgoing and happy. The barbs aren't bothering anyone even tho' there are 2 Angelfish in there. My Serpaes are the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen them and they're not bothering anyone either (except each other :roll: ) and the tank is just so active. I've been watching it for hours.

Reminds me just why I love fish.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Tracey

Photograph at night with all curtains closed and room lights off. Have as much light on the tank as possible. Use the flash on the camera but on a slight angle to avoid flashback. Sit the amera on something solid or use a tripod to keep it as still as possible. Remember for every 100 pics you take, about 3 will be good :lol:

i still watch my tank for hours:D and i have set up many lol

when i get bored, ill sit and watch them

my community tank is the most interesting,though i love my monsters and they are my true passion, since my gf convinced me she wants "cute fshies that dont eat other animals" - never look back,im gonna up grade my comm tank when i move:D

how they compete fr food, how they feed and hunt

i dont have monsters in m community tank,

all peacefull fish,

clown loaches

cats

gouramis, discuss

tyre track eeletc

i have a total of 10 fish tanks, 8 has fish in it, the other 2 are lizards.

all but my 1 community tank are monster and predatory tanks. fishthat will eat most other fishes. or at least dismember them.

my 8 footer will be a true, myfirst truly monster comunity tank.