New Fish: SWEET HEART PARROT CICHLID

henward

i just got a new parrot fish!

its called a sweetherat parrot, first i kinda lookedat it and could not figure out whats wrong with it, but they are bred to not have any tails at all

strange and cruel? they seem normal and strong

eats straight away

cute too!

sad to see some of the things people breed for other humans pleasure

colour is one thing, but bred for no tail (the main propulsion for most cichlids) is probably something that would never survive in the wild

by the way Vinson that is one Baaaaadddd sheep in your avatar :o

yes, no doubt, i agree whole heartedly

it is a freak of nature

it is in fact abit wrong to breed such atrocities.

i am not in a habit of buying such mutations. it doesnt even have a mouth big enough to eat big chunks of meat

well, my gf felt sorry for it, so she wanted me to get it

i wanted to get it cos it was novelty, the guy in HFF said its the last they wil get cos they find it rather disturbing and do not want to b associated with such things

which is fair enough

none the less, its there, killing it is not an option i guess, so ill buy it, and keep it.

it is rather different though, iw as shocked, i was like.... is that fish injured?

they wer like, no, in asia, they make things like this for fun

.....gives my folk a bad name huh

but yes, those pics are exactly what they look like

no its not with the jardinii, though knowing the parrots character, i wouldnt write this tailess monster off. its pretty strong, ts giving silver dollars a run for its moneyat times when competing for food, and i had parrots int e past, they will go agains tthe biggest of fish

those jely bean parrots are over the top! kinda scary though

the guy in HFF said its the last they wil get cos they find it rather disturbing and do not want to b associated with such things

so after that comment he gave you the fish and said "just to get rid of it we won't charge you for something we don't want to be associated with" :D:D

lol ok:P

well, i did want it, its really, i dont know, unusual seeing this, i have never ever seen it before

shit, even in philippines, they didnt have this

so i bought it... im not a saint, we all know i like animals foir how they eat meat and other animals:P but, the end of the day, some animals we buy, such as pure bred dogs, cats, have the same moral issue.... non nature...