Tiny white worm things!

Mrs Frog

How big are they? hopefully they are whose little harmless white worms you find in the gravel some times.

They would be approx 2mm in size, so very little but theres heaps of them. I'm thinking I may have to give the tank a really good clean because they are grossing me out!

:lol: :lol:

I know how you feel there I'm vey fussy with mine and I still got these guys some while back.....

It is from over feeding.... :oops: :roll: :-? Just cut back on food ... do a couple of water changes (vac gravel) for a week or two and sweet as no more little worms. :D

and yes I hated the look of them too.... makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

:lol: :lol:

I know how you feel there I'm vey fussy with mine and I still got these guys some while back.....

It is from over feeding.... :oops: :roll: :-? Just cut back on food ... do a couple of water changes (vac gravel) for a week or two and sweet as no more little worms. :D

and yes I hated the look of them too.... makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Thanks newfish, I was rather gutted as I am quite fussy about my tanks so when I saw little worms I was really grossed out!

I was feeding my fish every day, twice a day

That's exactly what I do - don't worry about the worms - they will disappear in no time at all. As your tank matures you will get outbreaks of various algaes and critters - it is nothing to worry about. Just keep up the water changes and it will settle down / fall into equilibrium. :D

That's exactly what I do - don't worry about the worms - they will disappear in no time at all. As your tank matures you will get outbreaks of various algaes and critters - it is nothing to worry about. Just keep up the water changes and it will settle down / fall into equilibrium. :D

:D Thanks, thats good to know. I gave the tank a good clean last night, but if I ever see them return I'll know not to freak out this time lol.