Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wilsons Pico Tank

Featured Replies

Poetic licence dear!!

For the benefit of everybody else(!!!!!);

"Artistic license or licence (also known as dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term used to denote the distortion or complete ignorance of fact, or the changing of an established work that an artist may undertake in the name of art."

Ok, Sapphire found it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

For the benefit of everybody else(!!!!!);

"Artistic license or licence (also known as dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term used to denote the distortion or complete ignorance of fact, or the changing of an established work that an artist may undertake in the name of art."

Ok, Sapphire found it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I thought that was 'Women's prerogative?'

That too! So whatever happnes I'm pretty much covered! Althoguh the r/o thing is definitely my project - I have a serious aversion to diatoms!! I know it's normal to have them in the tank at the momwent but I want them gone and I don't want them back!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.