Finally I have found a forum about fish in NZ

Dancer17

Hi Guys

Im Nikki from auckland. I am a dance teacher and have a bouncy castle Hire business.

My Partner (of 4 years) and I got into fish last year and currently have 4 tanks.

1x 200L tropical tank - 4 clown loaches, 2 white Angels, 5 Geophagus, 2 Yellow Gouramis, 2x Dwarf Gouramis 1 gold dust mollie, 1 white mollie & 2 goldspot plecos.

1x 80L tank with two large goldfish. Used to be three 1 female & 2 males but female died after getting finrot after spawning.

1x 30L siamese fighter tank seperated into 4 compartments. Currently have 1x blue veiltail (Borris) and 1x 3/4 Crown tail purple/red/blue (Sammy). Also looking for a plain bright red fighter and have a red and black crowntail onn order waiting for him to grow a little.

Also have small tank with 18 goldfish fry.

Looking at also adding a marine tank in the future and possibly breeding Siamese fighters.

Also looking at joing the Auckland Club.

Awesome glad you found the forum :) Im sure you will enjoy it here and have fun.. lol watching some crap TV boot camp program at the moment and the drill sgt just walked upto some good and yelled at him "what are you you look like something that came out of a tropical fish tank" random I know :)

Anyway welcome.

This is my 200L Tropical Tank

bigtank.jpg

angels.jpg

geophagus.jpg

clownloach.jpg

yellowgourami.jpg

intank2.jpg

My 80L Goldfish tank. Having water trouble when photo was taken but all good now. Had all three fish when photos were done but have since lost the female after finrot.

goldfishtank.jpg

goldfish.jpg

goldfish2.jpg

My Female that I lost

goldfish3.jpg

Will take some pics of my siamese fighter and put up soon.

Hope you like them

Can't wait to see your pic's of siamese fighters. I'd love to have a siamese fighter (blue one) but have to wait....

when ever I go in to fish store I have to go see him....just so beautiful

Im just waiting for my light to arrive and then I'll take some pics of the siamese fighters.

Hers some more pics. not the best quality as I can figure out the best setting to put the camera on, but you can kind of see them.

Betta Tank

bettatank.jpg

Borris

borris2.jpg

Borris & Richard

borrisrichard.jpg

Frank

frank.jpg

borris.jpg

Sammy - 3/4 crowntail

sammy.jpg

sammy2.jpg

Hope you like. I have just ordered another tank and looking to put 4 pastel bettas in it.