October 10, 200718 yr comment_187784 To all the people on here I haven't sent a text PM or email to just letting everyone know that my wife finally gave birth to our daughter Paige Olivia Jane Jury at 3.25am this morning. Was pretty quick she woke at 12.30 with really big contractions (thats been happening every night for the last 3 weeks) and then they were coming 5mins apart, straight into the car drive to palmy hopspital we arrive and she's already on the way couple of hours later she was born everything was fine so we were home and in our own beds by 7 Pics to come when I upload them Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187796 Wow very quick, Paige didn't wanna muck around did she. Congrats to you's both :bounce: Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187799 so we were home and in our own beds by 7 The same day CONGRATULATIONS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Glad to hear that everyone is doing well Caper Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187801 Congratulations Ryan :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: You do know that you need 10 babies to register the breeding and the Parents need to be identifiable :lol: Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187804 Thought I would send you and Steph another congrats Ryan :lol: :bounce: Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187813 Congratulations :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
October 11, 200718 yr Author comment_187819 lol yeah well as much as my wife would love 10 kids I think ill give that one a miss.. And I think there is some dodgy breeding on one of the parents sides.. Thanks for everyones kind words, yes we were home before 7 less than 4 hours after she was born, my wife always said she didn't want to stay in hospital so made a deal with her midwife if her midwife was 100% happy for her to go then she would Midwifes coming over in a few hours anyway to check on things.. Will put up pics later Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_187827 Good excuse for hubby and I to make that trip through now Ryan in a week or so, to do a fish drop off and a catch up aswell as have a peek at the new cutie :lol: Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_187831 Congratulations Ryan and Steph :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Like Wok says, nine more to go lol. Now less waterchange and more nappy change :bounce: :bounce: ron Report
October 11, 200718 yr Author comment_187832 lol you never need an excuse Mekhaela you and Daf are always welcome, just let us know when were not going to be upto much for a while now.. And thanks Ron it has already been pointed out that I had better not hide in my fish room when there are nappies to be changed Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_187923 I will offer huge congratulations to mate. Wife went to see today and by all accounts beautiful baby girl. Stole the name we were looking at for ours , but nothing nevitive should be said here. Beautiful baby, beautiful name. Well done and congrats Stephanie. All the best and will get over there saturday to say this in person, with the mandatory cigar of course. Report
October 11, 200718 yr Author comment_187937 Thanks guys Win, have been trying like mad to catch up with you but your never home.. Sorry bout the name thing, its been Steph's girl name since before I met her and I couldn't come up with anything better so it stuck, anyway come over and say hi.. Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_187963 Were are both really happy for you guys, no need to be sorry. :-) Report
October 12, 200718 yr comment_188105 Ohhhhhhhh so cute Ryan.... Tell Steph that little Paige is just goooorjus! Can't wait to see her when we come through Our young man Rory had thick jet black hair born... a real mop... no wonder I had major heartburn prior to him being born.. Did Steph suffer major heartburn? Supposed to have something to do with baby having a good head of hair.. wives tail or not I don't know, but the midwife believed in it :lol: Report
October 12, 200718 yr Author comment_188118 lol Steph announced that was why she had heartburn who knows? I was fine.. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.