Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Totally Tanked BBQ

Featured Replies

Well today is the day for the first fundraiser for TT. Mrs Loopy has just left to help get things going. It should do well as Animates are having a fun day and guess where it it :-) (Animates Papanui)

Christchurch fish lovers please show your support for the new club. We are a social bunch that has a diverse range of fish interests.

I'll try to do updates during the day if people are interested.

Mr L

How'd it go?? Are you rich?? Hope you had fun at least!! :bounce:

What a beautiful day for it!

  • Author

There are pics coming soon. It looked like a good day and carzncats did on outstanding job :bow::bow::bow:

Mr L

Hey Loopy, still waiting for pics for the news page. =)

We also need more TT members to join the forum. It's a bit quiet.... We don't want people to leave the Fishroom, just to remember to visit us once in a while. ^_^

The BBQ went well... a good start to our fundraising efforts.

A very big thank you for Loopy for all the effort she put in!!!

:hail::hail::hail:

She made an awesome sign (stayed up till 2am in the morning!) and painstakingly drew on a Siamese Fighter fish! :bow::bow:

  • Author

Shaz didn't have time today to post the pics but loaded them on photobucket and emailed the link to Janelle. Hopefully someone will do it at some point. Ok yes Shaz stayed up till 2am doing the banner but she finished work at 1am after getting up at 7:30am :bow::bow:

Mr L

cichlid7, there is a members only forum, which at the moment I'm restricting to the people I know, but once I know who all the members are they will be added asap. Otherwise, you're welcome to join up and post in the public boards. It's still a work in progress though.

If the club isn't much to join why would anyone bother? :wink: :lol:

I assume you meant it doesn't cost much to join? :lol:

If the club isn't much to join why would anyone bother? :wink: :lol:

I assume you meant it doesn't cost much to join? :lol:

yes thats what i meant :lol:

I have the link to the pictures of the BBQ! Just haven't had time to update to the site yet. Thanks, and I should have it up by Monday.

You had Mr Whippy next to you!!! Just as well I wasn't helping as I would forever ne in line for a soft serve :oops:

How's about naming some of those faces for everyone? I see wilson ate my ice cream! :evil:

Wilson managed to resist Mr Whippy for 2 HOURS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

then, he kept going back every hour or so....swapping sausages for icecreams! :roll: :roll:

So much for fundraising!! Maybe you should have called it ice cream raising :)!!

  • Author

Wilson was getting a fantastic deal with those icecreams! one of those icecreams was worth about twice as much as what we were charging for a sausage. :bow: to the clever clogs.

Faces to names

First photo is Wilson to the right and i don't want to make any assumptions as to which one is Cars and which one is Katz but they are both there. One of them is just a head poking out above the "Chri" of the banner. I think she was chopping onions :lol:

Photo 2: Wilson with his "I've got ICECREAM!!" face on. and Katz (or Cars :o )

Photo 3 is the 4 of us CarsnKatz, Wilson, and Me (loopy) and the two loopy rugrats came to visit and see what mummy was up to.

Photo 4 is the llamas that were on display for the afternoon. The handlers demonstrated a few times how they had only had 24 hours or something to get used to a halter and then he would lead them up the stairs and into the store for a walk around.

Photo 4 is just showing what the area looked like over the other side of the car park. It looks quite quiet but that area in mid morning was fairly well crowded with people and pets.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.