My new Male betta

firefish

Last weekend, I fell in love with this guy at the new petone petshop so I had to get him! and today when I got up I saw that he had been at work all night building a bubblenest! he seemed to like eating the ones that feel down , but there does seem to be a few still in the nest so hopefully one it will work out, but there's always next time :)

betta.jpg

there seems to be a small amount of eggs still there so hopefully it will be successful. it would be preety awesome if after 1 week in the tank I get a breeding!

its a new petshop on Jackson st. the sea side down the far end ( near hells pizza) there was one other male there, cant remember if he had the same type of tail. he was a dark white colour, if that makes sense. Before I saw this guy I was going to get the other one.

I love it , this petshop is a small walk from my house! and they have marine fish too :P

The new shop is called Animalz, used to be a vets only but have expanded to include a shop. Sarah who used to work/manage Animates runs the store.

call in and see her - they offer discount to club members. fanastic shop and the tanks and sump where all made by Peter from Port Nicholson Glass.