tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

tHEcONCH

Beware - the creature on the lid of your tank is there to absorb the energy from your setup....

Hang on, that's a good thing! Maybe you need more lined up there to absorb the excess heat in the summer?

Could be costly though, initial price per unit can be pretty steep, and ongoing maintenance - might be cheaper to get a chiller?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :P

I'm thinking about getting myself a "little" tank for work.

Bicolour blenny in a 100L tank with a few shrimp, and a couple of LPS and leathers. Do waterchanges with water from my main tank

Was thinking about a freshie tank for work, to help in the "boring" bits of the day, but.. naaaaahhh.

So, how about some of you other fellas and felleses post up some pics of your RSM's? I'm keen to see how different people aquascaped their tanks, and what look they are trying to achieve. Bung them in this thread if you don't want to start one of your own - more the merrier :D

Why do you use your finger? why not use an old toothbrush? thats what I used to use.

I have to reach down to get the thick layer of goop off the sides without getting it back into the tank - I've checked the airhose is clear etc, but it just doesn't make it to the removable cup. If I used a toothbrush it would just end up back in the bubbles and then re-condense onto the side again. Its a pretty average design, I'm afraid. I keep spiking myself on the limpits too :-?

Cooked fish, anyone?

Oh yeah... I can just see the kids burning down the house with one of those!

Along with any other sadistic things they may inflict upon eachother with a torch like that.... I shudder to think....

What sort of consumer warning label do you think comes with one of those?

Ahhh... I remember the days... those long hot Canterbury summers, a magnifying glass, and those ants... :lol:

You forgot... Not being able to see properly for five minutes after staring at the bright burning spot on the concrete while trying to home in on the ants.......