tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

tHEcONCH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someones not smart enough to encrypt their wireless, then its their own fault

As for legality, its probably illegal, but theres not much they can do if u "accidently went on the net, it worked and u didn't know why"

it is illegal. Unless its one of those telecom wireless hotspots.

(Oh, sorry officer, i connected to the wrong one....)

My parents have got some dirty thief in the area that manages to hack through the 256bit security that iv'e setup on their wireless router and uses up their bandwidth within 3 days. I Keep changing things and they keep hacking through and finding out what the changes are (IP, SNID, passwords etc)

I'm housesitting for them when the bandwidth is reset, so I'm gunna make it my mission to catch the bugger hahah (or make it so hard for him to work it out that he gives up)

My parents have got some dirty thief in the area that manages to hack through the 256bit security that iv'e setup on their wireless router and uses up their bandwidth within 3 days. I Keep changing things and they keep hacking through and finding out what the changes are (IP, SNID, passwords etc)

I'm housesitting for them when the bandwidth is reset, so I'm gunna make it my mission to catch the bugger hahah (or make it so hard for him to work it out that he gives up)

Easy way to do that!@

MAC address filtering lolz :D

(only allows computers with the exact matching number to connect)