ok, my brineshrimp hatched...

Tsarmina

I hatched mine in a 1kg plastic Marmite jar using aeration. To get the bbs, I turn the aeration off then use a turkey baster to suck up the bbs which will be swimming in the middle of the water (or shine a light there as they are attracted to light.

I then squirt the bbs into a white hanky I have draped over a funnel so the narrow end is in another container and the hanky forms a well at the top. The water then gets poured back into the bbs jar and the bbs themselves are lightly rinsed in fresh water before then dipping the hanky in the tank.

At the supermarket in the coffee isle, get the coffee filters. They're very cheap for a pack of ten.

Water runs through, but the bright orange brine shrimp builds up in to a paste. Make sure to not put much water weight on the filter as some tend to split open which is a pain in the buttocks.

Definately the best way to filter BBS in my opinnion. Nets etc are great but hard to find. Coffee filters are at any supermarket and maybe even some dairies.

I do much the same as Caryl, except I siphon them with a bit of aquarium tubing (like what you would have on an undergravel filter or from a pump). I put a hanky over a jam jar and push down the middle with my finger, siphon the brine shrimp through that, stick the water back in the shrimp hatchery and stick the shrimp in the fish tank. They are attracted to light so will move to the side of the container if you light it (to separate them from the remains of the "egg" capsules). I actually hatch mine in a divided container with a gap at the bottom of the divider. The side with the "eggs" is dark so when they hatch the shrimp move themselves to the lighted side and can be easily siphoned off. The container sits on top of one of the tanks to keep it warm.