Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Intro

Featured Replies

Hi, My name is DutchKiwiCowboy or DKC for short. I am originally from Holland, live in NZ and I love anything to do with the old Wild West Frontier.

I have had an aquarium for the past 10 weeks or so and after some initiall startup problems my tank is becoming a fairly vibrant community tank.

Welcome aboard DKC. Does your hardscape consist of a shanty ghost town and stirrups? The wild west is cool. I want a cowboy hat where should I get one from?

Welcome DKC. Our webmaster is Dutch too (as is another member, scalare).

I come from the old wild west - of the South Island, NZ that is :wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.