July 20, 200719 yr comment_173835 Hi folks, My name is Alan, I have had fish on & off for years, presently l have 5 tanks, 3 x Tropical, 1 x 4ft marine & 1 x Goldfish (office at work). I am currently getting the bits & pieces to setup a 6ft marine tank. I have already had heaps of help from different members on this site & l thought it was about time to join instead of being a guest. Looking forward to being part of your great forum Cheers Alan Report
July 20, 200719 yr comment_173838 From one Alan to another Alan. Welcome to the forum. Where in Auck do you come from?? I was originally from OTH. Report
July 20, 200719 yr comment_173860 Hi Alan Welcome, good to have you here I have just intoduced myself as well. Please keep us updated on your tanks Blondie Report
July 20, 200719 yr comment_173862 Ah, the Famous Beer. heres one for you! I'll have the 6foot ready in a couple of weeks! {Yeah Right!} Report
July 22, 200719 yr comment_174254 Hi Tui (Not goin to call you Alan - too confusing :lol: ) Welcome to the forum. :bounce: :bounce: Report
July 23, 200719 yr comment_174306 hey hey welcome Tui, I spent lots of $$$ on Tui as a student Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.