February 5, 200422 yr comment_13603 Folks, Got mine in the mail today so others should expect theirs any minute now too. Another fine effort from Caryl and her cast of contributors, despite having the dubious taste of allowing one of my incoherent ramblings to be published Looking forward to the next issue already... Andrew. Report
February 5, 200422 yr comment_13608 Thank you for your kind words Andrew. I would have printed more of your photos too if the cost wasn't prohibitive. Anyone who would like to send articles for the Aquarium World is most welcome to do so! Report
February 5, 200422 yr Author comment_13621 Caryl said... > I would have printed more of your photos too if the cost > wasn't prohibitive. I'll try and make them cheaper next time ;-) Andrew. Report
February 5, 200422 yr comment_13623 I've read through my AW too. What an awesome effort Caryl. It's got heaps in it with lots of variation. The colour really brings it alive. I think that effort deserves a chocolate fish! Report
February 5, 200422 yr comment_13635 Let's flood Caryl with chocolate fish. Have you got room in your tanks Caryl? Report
February 5, 200422 yr comment_13636 Just remember, flood is not a happy term in the aquarium hobby... Report
February 7, 200422 yr comment_13678 I would be interested in getting my hands on a copy im not a member of a fish society yet because since i found out there havent been any meetings so where can i get one ? Report
February 7, 200422 yr comment_13683 You may subscribe by sending me money :lol: Subscription will have to go up with the increase in postage $21.80 gives you 4 issues per year. I am also going to have to review printing costs soon so the price may go up more for subscribers only. Most clubs do not meet over the Christmas New Year period and will be having their meetings soon. I believe the Hawkes Bay club is nearest to you? They meet in the aquarium in Napier. Report
February 7, 200422 yr comment_13694 Thank you both. I hope all those who are impressed with it will take the time to write something for it :lol: Report
February 7, 200422 yr comment_13696 nice caryl got my today sat-day love the plant part now i know what plants i got lol :lol: ( club meeting mmmmm now i wonder when that will be ) mmmmm bikieigrl Report
February 8, 200422 yr comment_13750 Why is the subscription cost more than the cost to join most affiliated clubs? Report
February 8, 200422 yr comment_13751 Because the FNZAS subsidises the cost of the Aquarium World magazine for members Report
February 8, 200422 yr comment_13753 another one of those hidden benefits of being a club member Report
February 9, 200422 yr comment_13765 It sure does. The FNZAS Capitation fee is only $5.00 and is included in a local club membership fee. It costs $21.80 a year to produce 4 Aquarium Worlds + you get a Yearbook and all the other FNZAS services (this website, breeding scheme etc). The total cost is much higher so you get a lot for your 5 bucks. We only charge the cost of the Aquarium World with no mark-up to non-members cause we're really cool guy's. 8) Report
February 11, 200422 yr comment_13853 So very True Warren. I thought everyone would like to see the publishing team hard at work...................very cool gals n guys. LOL. Report
February 15, 200422 yr comment_14031 I just got mine this morning . I absolutely loved reading through all of the articles and the pictures were stunning. What is that stamp and phone card thing on page 11? Report
February 15, 200422 yr comment_14035 It is a fund raising thing the FNZAS does. Stamps and phone cards are collected to sell second hand. It does not raise much but every it helps. Report
February 18, 200422 yr comment_14208 I have received and read my first AW cover to cover, thanks and pat on back to all involved. Mark Report