wanted zebra pleco

kylefish02

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

they are getting harder to get so if you see any round grab them, importing prices have gone sky high :cry: so most of the importers will not bring them in, mind you i dont blame them because the shops would be selling them at $450+ , so when the price comes back down they will be getting lots in because everyone wants them.

Hi Kim,

Are the ones in your avatar yours or what?

Man I wish they were easy/cheep to buy :cry: I haven't seen them in real life either.

Oh, I was the one who Kyle was looking for them for, so if you have any that I can have I take them off your hands.

Cheers, CatBrat.

Hi CatBrat,

i have owned 4 of them in my time, 2 of them where my daughters as when she turned 5 i got her, her own tank and i made the mistake of saying to her i would buy her 5 fish , because she was like me and had been round fish since she was born she didnt want guppies or neons she wanted different fish so she got 2 in her tank haha.

they are very lovely and in real life even more so!

i was lucky to get lots of sue and craigs babys as i was the one who sold them there first lot of tanks and i put them onto the guy that had the breeding zebras that they brought.

i havent got any at the moment but they do come up every so often, so when i get some in i will let you know.

• 4 weeks later...