March 28, 200719 yr comment_153959 My A. stuartgranti "Chipoka" have finally bred!!!!!! Ok there are a heap of exclamation marks I know :roll: But I have had my heart in my mouth the last few days as the male fair cut up stroppy and I have woken up this morning to find a beautiful female with a crop... and there is not a mark on her, so he ended up being a casanova after all... :bounce: Here is the male.. Report
March 28, 200719 yr comment_153960 Huzzah Grats, sounds like an exciting morning, chuck some pics up when theyre big enough to recognise etc :bounce: Report
March 28, 200719 yr comment_153963 Fish, damn, just when I finally decide what fish to keep in my tank, I see another that I want Report
March 28, 200719 yr comment_153982 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Congrats African. A beautiful species of peacock. Its the begining of many more spawns to come. Report
March 29, 200719 yr comment_154023 well done, what awesome looking fish! bulldog i know what you mean, looks like you'll need another tank :lol: Report
March 29, 200719 yr comment_154039 Lovely looking fish Afrikan, good luck with the raising of the fry. Report
March 29, 200719 yr comment_154042 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: goody goody,someones adding to the peacock population! :bounce: :bounce: well done Report
March 29, 200719 yr comment_154085 Well done, good luck with the fry raising. Nice pics too. Frenchy Report
March 31, 200719 yr Author comment_154357 Thanks guys... Time for update... the crop on this girl is HUGE, so here's hoping Will be keeping on a few on but surely will have something available later down the track... Female is finally in her nursery tank :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.