January 5, 200422 yr comment_12363 yehar i have my 725 L tank fixed,set up and going well and man it big and the fish love it lots by the looks of it lol i 8) Report
January 8, 200422 yr Author comment_12468 ok we have pics i think heres the link http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~dudette71/ Report
January 8, 200422 yr comment_12474 What an interesting looking tank. I would not have thought of doing it around the corner that way. Did you leave the cork board in there for the fish to post messages? Report
January 8, 200422 yr comment_12485 That is so awesome. You lucky thing you! what fish do you have in there? kinda hard to see in the photos. I would get in trouble if I tried to get a tank as big as that, my flat is so small, boo hoo Report
January 8, 200422 yr Author comment_12487 ok i have in there a pair of siamese fighters, lots of bristle nose cats,synodontis cats x 5,red spot pleco's x 5 from small to large,platy's a few pairs, guppys what survived lol,pair of keyhole's ,clown loaches x4 and a couple of banded loach's and a very large silver shark and the odd platy fry will take some pics of the fish when able to and post them on the site Report
January 9, 200422 yr comment_12501 Five redspots!?! That'd look impressive...You're going to need a MUCH bigger tank. Report
January 9, 200422 yr Author comment_12505 the red spots are various sizes from really small one med size and the large one around a foot or so long lol Report
January 9, 200422 yr comment_12515 Great idea putting it round the corner! When sitting down in the lounge it must give the illusion of being much bigger than it is too. It looks great. What's the dimensions and glass thickness? Report
January 9, 200422 yr comment_12522 I give you 9 months before you've got five foot long redspots. Report
January 9, 200422 yr Author comment_12527 What's the dimensions and glass thickness? the dimensions are L1200 x W500 x l1500 x w500 x h660 and all 10mm glass with double layer bottom and lol ira i will have a small problem then hehe and i for the neons and kribensis in there Report
January 12, 200422 yr comment_12627 Such a awesome tank..........wish I could have mine lookin half as good. Well done. Report
January 14, 200422 yr comment_12730 Nice to see a tank not in the normal dimentions. I would love for my next tank (marine of course) to be L shaped. I think I would do mine the other way around though, that is you look 'in' the L if you know what I mean? Anyway good effort. Report
January 14, 200422 yr Author comment_12766 yes pies my one has been designed to go into a corner but as i can use it where it is i get a far better area to veiw lol Report
January 15, 200422 yr comment_12775 Heh, turn it one way and it's in the corner, turn it the other way it's around the corner. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.