Giant kokopu Galaxias argenteus

lamnidae

thanks for the interest :) They haven't arrived yet. Nearly time.

Rather nervous actually! I have only shown the book to a friend (andrew broome, who is on here) and now I am showing it to EXPERTS!!! Scary.

Of course this morning I started doing a massive edit (a word here, a comma there) so it might be a few days before I let them have a copy to read properly.

Somehow I don't think these sort of things are ever *finished*, you can edit forever!

Stella

I am currently studing marine tech .Looking at Giant kokopu as my study species.Doing a little research first so i dont give myself an impossable task..In the future i would very much like to be involved in wetland recontruction and re introduction of our native species..As for banded kokopu i have personly caught quite a few in local streams ,discovered they are zero tolerant to ammonia so an established set up is needed.Also collected alot of red finned bullies.make a very nice addition to a native tank but the males are very teratorial.

What year are you onto davidb? I'm in 3rd now and I've noticed a REAL increase in work load! I've just spent 6 hours straight on a lab report thats only worth 7% and I'm still not quite finnished yet! Also just got home from doing a glowworm count at Karori Wildlife Sanc. We see kiwi most nights which is pretty cool but only saw tuatara tonight! (heard the kiwi calling though) Anyway - better get back into the report!