February 21, 200719 yr comment_149044 I have unplugged my heaters and are having a 2deg temp swing at the moment. What do people think of this? 24 min and 26 max with sump under the house. Report
February 21, 200719 yr comment_149055 No Problems. It is starting to get colder so heaters might be a good idea. Report
February 21, 200719 yr comment_149071 Mines swinging as much as 2 1/2 degrees daily at the moment. Report
February 21, 200719 yr comment_149078 Heater turned all the way down to 23, hasnt been on since mid dec but I don't have the balls to unplug it just in case Temp rises to 29-30 by late afternoon and drops to 27 Overnight. Tried leaving the hood open with fan blowing Same same. Hope doesn't get much hotter or more gadgets will have to be brought. More noise in lounge Report
February 21, 200719 yr comment_149079 There's no reason to unplug them. It's like unplugging your tank's lights after the timer switches them off at night. Stupid. Report
February 21, 200719 yr comment_149080 if you dive on reefs you experience very different temps as different temp water flows onto reefs. Report
February 23, 200719 yr Author comment_149383 Ira... Stupid you call me but lets see a picture of your tank? My tank temp moves very little and I like the idea of not having to worry about them during summer. :evil: Report
February 23, 200719 yr Author comment_149384 RnB you are correct. I have been diving in Tahiti last year and I can say that the deeper you go the colder it is and BINGO same fish deeper. Big temp swings of more than 2 deg. Report
February 25, 200719 yr comment_149634 My tank swings from say 26-30c in summer and in winter pretty much stays at 26c Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.