May 31, 201115 yr comment_437387 Slapee I remember that from the pokemon movie! When they make clones of all the pokemon!!! Bike or moped? Report
May 31, 201115 yr comment_437411 Warlock. One of my friends at college thinks he is a warlock and he always tries to predict the future and he tells me all this random bad stuff that is going to happen and says "Heed my warning" :facepalm: :lol: Pressurised CO2 or DIY CO2? Report
May 31, 201115 yr comment_437428 Coro :sick: If you're going to be like that..... your choices are: Home and Away or Neighbours Report
May 31, 201115 yr comment_437431 Home & Away of course! can't believe you choose coro :sick: :sick: Manflu or Death? Report
May 31, 201115 yr comment_437435 Shortland St is so bad. I came from England originally so Coro is by far the lesser of the evils, at least you know it's ALL TRUE hahahaha Manflu glasses or contact lenses? Report
May 31, 201115 yr comment_437530 Glasses BMW or motorbike I would assume that BMX and motorbike would have things in common as BMW makes motorbikes as well :roll: but out of the two options - motorbike. Summer or Winter? Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_437535 Winter, although I guess it depends on where you are. Shortland street is one of the most embarrassing things to come out of this country, I hope nobody overseas watches it. Classical music or death metal. Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_437544 Death Metal but only by a fraction. Spanish or French? (Language) Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_437557 Simpsons Shortland Street is on every night in Ireland. When I lived there I was so embarrassed of it! rent or download? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.