Livebearer show

meesheelly

tokaanu mollies : temp 72 ph7.3 and kh is 9 double checked with lfs and they agreed. Left water sample for more tests (hopefully).

So when are you coming down to Napier Jim? HBAS final meeting of the year and potluck dinner is the 3rd Wednesday of November. (Hint, hint, wink wink.)

Would anyone who took photos of any part of the show, please email me any suitable to print in the AW? ie. reasonably focussed ones :wink:

Hopefully someone will write a report on the event as well. I have emailed the Wairarapa club pres and asked for a report, esp results.

Would anyone who took photos of any part of the show, please email me any suitable to print in the AW? ie. reasonably focussed ones :wink:

Hopefully someone will write a report on the event as well. I have emailed the Wairarapa club pres and asked for a report, esp results.

Great show a huge thumbs up to all who help organised and help THANKS for a great weekend !

Sorry Caryl not happy with my photo's still getting used to it, i'll post a few more i took today but none are that great.. :-?

would love to come over to HBAS and if I can get time I may do just that

and furthermore if the nasties don't catch me i'll try to bring a few friends from the pond.It would be great to meet you guys but can't promise.

cheers jim.

Well done to all those who organised the show :bow: To all those who travelled over to the Wairarapa to enter their fishies or to view, a big thanx for taking the time.

It appeared to attract quite a number of visitors, me being one of them. Was great to see so many entrants and the wide range of fishies. Really enjoyed it, THANX :)

Congratulations for the efforts of the Wairarapa Club in staging the "Livebearer Show." :hail:

I was going to enter; but due to Whatever cause I had a lot of fishies die including some of my "Breeding" Hi Fin Tux Swords which I was going to enter. :cry:

Never mind, I still travelled as the bookings were made and it was definitely a worthwhile trip. 8)

Just seeing the staging setup was a credit to the organisers and I personally thank all those who took the trouble to exhibit their fish and make it a great show.

Disappointed that the store hadn't taken a bit of a gamble and stocked up on good and unusal fish due to there being so many hobbyists there. but taken as a big picture; a very enjoyable and pleasing look.

Once again; Congratulations to the organisers and entrants.

Congratulations to the CLASS Winners and comiserations to the rest.