Time to stir things up a bit.

dogmatix

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thx for the comments, I stole my father in laws Nikkon D70 but man its hard to know what ur doing as a NOOB. Hes recovering from surgery at the mo so were gonna spend a day in a week or two taking a few pics.

No frags of the Red milli soz DB i am gonna frag it soon but its reserved for cookie extreme

• 4 weeks later...

Well Its time to start part two of this series, I just sold the large mid section of the tank and basically now have to rebuild the entire mid to RHS of the aquarium plus re house up to 9 large colonies of corals.

Plus i need to do some major maintenance to get the tank back on track which has not been done due to work load and a recently pulled shoulder problem :(

IMG_1876.jpg

Pic as of 5 minutes ago :D

IMG_1876-1.jpg

The plan is to rotate the left HS so the large stags are at the back bring the front RHS right into the front corner so that the magnet can just get past on both corners, then hopeforly that will give me plenty of space to make another cool area for the remaining unloved corals. :D so as mentioned watch this space