Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phillz

  1. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Anabantoids
    Arrrrgggggggggggggggg I found the blue girl dead yesterday
  2. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Anabantoids
    teeheehee the spare tank I have is perfect for a betta spawn .....my 7yr old wants an eel though
  3. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Anabantoids
    Sure will ......I am wondering if I will attempt breeding again ....or set up a native tank again :roll:
  4. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Anabantoids
    ahhhhh I think he was $21 and the girls $9 each
  5. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Anabantoids
    They came from a shop in Whangarei The darker girl was a bit tatty, but in the few days I have had her, she is turning into a real stunner, quite red, with a lovely coloured tail. This girl stood out, so I bought her, she was in a tank with several other girls. and they boy, well I had the choice of 2 crowns and 3 VT's ....I chose him for his flashy colours He has already attempted a bubblenest, I have been wondering if I should give breeding another go?
  6. Sad I have only one Inunga left, but I would love to get the native tank back in full swing again.
  7. Thanks and will do
  8. Phillz posted a topic in Anabantoids
    Hi! I haven't had bettas for awhile now, since my last ones died of old age. I couldn't resist buying this we guy the other day.....so most of the guppies got thrown into the community tank to make way for the handsome boy and his girls.
  9. Hi, Iused to be on here quite a bit along time ago, and have finally found my way back. So I look forward to reading up on the topics and catching up. I have 3 tanks, 1 has a couple of goldfish and a lonely Inunga, 1 is a community tank, with a mixture of tropicals......and 1 with my newly aquired bettas, 1 male crown tail and 2 females.
  10. Welcome.....those are some fantastic looking fish! 8)
  11. Phillz replied to nickyboi's topic in Welcome
    2 tanks in 2 months .... definately a sure sign of MTS developing :lol: Glad to have you here with us and look forward to your posts.
  12. That is very annoying....the only advice I can give is to do some research on the fish you want to purchase....then you can have some idea of what you are looking for. As for platties and swordtails, I think they can interbreed. And you can get them in a variety of colours. Can you get pics of your fish at all?
  13. Welcome aboard....glad you found your way here
  14. Very much appreciated thankyou
  15. Fantastic as always Caryl. Thanks so much for the lil prizes....my fish love ya already LOL Thanks also for the ad
  16. How about frogs? I was thinking of putting a partition in the middle....from side to side and fill the front with water to a depth of around 200mm. The back could be planted with nice plants? What do you think? Anyont got any tadpoles?
  17. Very nice fish you have there.....does he have a marble pattern?
  18. I want that snakeskin!!!!!
  19. I concure lol
  20. Phillz replied to Billaney's topic in Anabantoids
    Very nice fish.......great work.......how old is he?
  21. Yes she only has a single tail....and guess somewhere near 2 years old? She was a tiny little orange midget when we found her/him. The 2 remaining goldfish are doing well in the tank....eating and swimming more....so thats got to be a good sign, not sure what went wrong in the pond, making 3 other fish die?
  22. Phillz replied to Phillz's topic in Cichlids
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks lindyloo. His gal is still looking very lost without him.
  23. Phillz replied to seahorses's topic in Welcome
    Welcome......11 tanks how lucky are you I have 4 tanks running much to hubby dislike LOL.....I have a large hex tank......which he says he is going to fix soon.....although it has been about a month already LOL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.