Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

simwiz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simwiz

  1. simwiz replied to phoenix44's topic in Aquatic Plants
    Beautiful! When you grow them and need to get rid of some, think of me
  2. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Thanks guys! Following your suggestions, I'll do doing both - one indoors and one outdoors
  3. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Hi, I went to Animates today and found a Driftwood that loved... so, I decided to try a hardscape with it. Let me know which one you prefer, please! This would be the look after planting:
  4. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Don't you recommend to use it?
  5. simwiz replied to simwiz's topic in Freshwater
    Thanks guys! I'll try my best on this one The yellow is Lysimachia Aurea - it goes greenish submersed, I think.
  6. simwiz posted a topic in Freshwater
    Hi! I am looking on feedback on my new planted aquarium hardscape: And these will be some of its plants: Thanks in advance!
  7. Wow! Thanks very much for all these responses!!! I am very excited about my new project and will post photos when I have collected everything.
  8. Hi! I am new to New Zealand and would like to know which reserves/parks are the best ones to find good driftwood and rocks in Auckland's area. Is it legal to take those home? Regarding buying plants in ebay to international sellers - would they be allowed entry in New Zealand or customs will block them? I am talking about the usual plants, mosses and ferns in planted aquariums. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.