Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

reptile_maniac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Rules are different all over the country it seems.....
  2. yeh i bought mine from the lady who sells them on trademe.
  3. There you go :happy2:
  4. Yup it's under your parents name
  5. I'm only 14 and i'm applying for one at the moment and it says if you are under 18 get a parent/guardian to sign it for you
  6. Can't you just jailbreak the iPhone and you will get tones of customization ?
  7. :smot: but noooo the warriors lost..... &c:ry
  8. I don't think slade played that well. I prefer weepu
  9. reptile_maniac replied to Warren's topic in Fun
    pipes
  10. I haven't got my permit yet I'm just trying to get all my money together haha Yeh Auckland greens look good to start out with and maybe a forest gecko. Only thing with the cage on trade me I think I will have to drill drainage holes in the bottom to fulfill doc requirements. Does anyone no if when the doc guy comes around to inspect the cage do you have to have all the plants and stuff in it or can it just be empty? Josh
  11. I purchased the exact same cage about a month ago i think now, its great quality only problem i have had is the locks on the door have already started to rust but you can replace those easily. Josh
  12. Orange juice Reptile or amphibian ??
  13. Planning to start off with a pair of auckland or northland greens and a forest gecko or two

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.