Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JazzyJeff

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JazzyJeff

  1. :roll: I too would be very interested in replies to this question...
  2. Wow - this is a very kind offer Don - thanks - unfortunately I went and brought 2 today from the petshop. My Betta seems OK with his housemates thus far but I am, like everyone is expecting, thinking I might just have to purchase another tank for the Betta. Was thinking bout a smaller version of what I have. I will keep your number for when I can increase my numbers - what colours do you think they will be?
  3. OK - I will get that organised today - how long will the water need to age then?
  4. No, sorry not set up but can be - wot do I need?
  5. In answer to you question smidey - I have a 34 L tanks (just a small one to start with) in it i have 2 bristle nose and 1 betta. I would really like to add some guppies (2 or 3 males) but not sure how the betta will respond.
  6. Kind offer thanks oeminx - I will keep that in mind next time I head up to the big smoke!
  7. Where does one get this from?
  8. Hey there BB! Glad to hear the driftwood is in the tank and the residents have given it the big thumbs up!
  9. Thank you all for your welcoming warmth - and yes my fresh prince would be my wee pooch :lol:
  10. :bounce: I am bouncing on it to this fish keeping biz - started my first aquarium last week. So, 'HELLO" and thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.